What's next for Call of Duty?


After their release of Infinite Warfare, fans of the game slowly started fading from it. The Call of Duty game is the top grossing game and they better plan something good for the next one. It is rumored that the next game will be set in a Vietnam setting. They want to return to their roots. Some games were big, some weren't. The Black Ops series was great with Black Ops 3 being the cherry on top. Black Ops 3 isn't all that bad, many YouTube channels play it more than Infinite Warfare and Modern Warfare Remastered the newest ones such as Wr3tched , Tranium and ImSuda.

Some fans would really like to see a Modern Warfare 4. Some even suggest the rumor that Modern Warfare 4 is in beta. This could all be very true but I very much doubt it. Some feel that they left Modern Warfare 3 on a sour note and want a continuation with Captain Price's future without "Soap". I thought I heard somewhere that Infinite Warfare had the characters Soap and Captain Price but I'm not sure. In my opinion, I think they're done with the Modern Warfare Series.
It is also said that may also create Call of Duty Ghosts 2 because many believe it was also a mighty cliffhanger. I have a friend who likes the Ghost games and when I announced this possibility was very excited. He gave me his reasons and said that it was expected and long awaited for. This one I wouldn't be surprised to see but some people say this may also ruin Activision more. I don't know about that if it was a long-awaited game.
Anyways, thanks for stopping by and stay #PikaPerfect!

PikawattGamer

Comments