Comparison: COD Springfield

What's up guys! I apologize for my absence but I've been working a lot at school. When this happens, don't worry because I'll come back and I plan to have the other writers fill in for me. Otherwise lets jump right into this! This is my first comparison of Call of Duty guns and we are comparing the "Springfield" from World at War to the Heroic Variant "Ranger II" from Call of Duty: WWII.
As you can see above, the Springfield was a precise and amazing sniper in World at War. I'm glad they brought it back to WWII and changed it to look awesome. But back to WAW, the gun looks dull and slightly small. It would do great for sniping maps and sniping in general though there were obvious bugs if you ever played it on WAW. I loved the sniping though because that was the best it could be. The Springfield was just something I enjoyed a lot in WAW and I love using it again in WWII.
Now for WWII we are looking at the Heroic Variant known as the "Ranger II" because it just looks so beautiful. I love the sniping with this because it's so smooth and is a bolt-actions remind me of WAW's Springfield. The sniping is just awesome in the game and as you all (should) know it is essentially the "Springfield" except modified and with a beautiful design of a raven. The irony of the design is that it was in fact designed in affiliation with Raven who is known for they're own game Call of Duty Online. I love their gun design in that game and love how they're able to bring their style into WWII.

Honestly I love this game so much and the guns. Sledgehammer and Raven did great! I'm excited for what they have next! Thanks for stopping by and stay #PikaPerfect!

PikawattGamer

Comments