Best grip and my best sponsor: Equip Grips

What's up guys and welcome to today's post! Today we're doing something different that I haven't done before. I'm going to be introducing my sponsors, and favorite place to but grips, Equip Grips! We are going to be looking at a few aspects but more importantly their grips. And, no we're not talking about the excessive ones you get in supply drops in Call of Duty.

Rather we're talking about controller grips which are (nearly) better in every way. First off, basics of the company. I have dropped multiple hints and multiple tweets on my twitter page about how much I love the company and that I wanted to write something about them.
So I finally got the chance to after being given permission both to write and use their images. For example here are their hot "glow-in-the-dark grips:

Cool, right!? So I only have two grips from them, which I don't have the liberty of disclosing pictures for my own privacy. But I love the quality, I never had a problem with damage or it not fitting at all. Also, I've never had a problem with shipment. These are amazing. If you want to check them out go back to the top of the page and click the link I left.

But enough about heir grips, how is their sponsorship? Well, they have several sponsorship packages which I chose as the most basic. I currently have a 5% off code which you can use on your purchase with "PikaPerfect". I also get a few benefits as for twitter. I love my sponsors, but they are my favorite because I love how friendly they are and how willing they are to listen. They are able to support me and I have the privilege to even write about them. I love Equip Grips, and if you need grips, I recommend them!

Thanks Pika Mob and I hope you buy your grips in the future from them! That's all for today and make sure to stay #PikaPerfect!

PikawattGamer

Comments