A quick intro of our newest member



                                             Introducing Robozombie1 : 




                  Hello everyone! I'm Mason LaPointe, also humbly known as Robozombie1. For the sake of context, I've been a good friend of Pikawatt's for a couple years now, and as the title suggests, I've become the newest member of the blog as of last December! The content that you guys should be mostly expecting from me, would be Destiny- related. I am very excited and honored to be part of the PikawattGamer crew. It has always seemed that it would be my "destiny" (pun totally intended) to be a part of this wonderful team and I cannot wait to add some truly meaningful content to the blog! 

As of right now, I've already posted my debut article regarding the history of micro-transactions in the Destiny franchise! Go check it out and remember, stay #PikaPerfect !! 


Comments