Black Ops 4 and what it will bring to the table

Hey guys and welcome back to another post about Black Ops 4. I took some time to release even after the reveal to gather some more stuff so that you all know more. Anyways, we're covering what is to come and what we expect.

The Reveal
At the reveal there were multiple things announced, mostly about their new battle royale mode: Blackout. They said it will consist of a map 1500 times larger than Nuketown. They also said that it would reintroduce old and familiar maps from the Black Ops series.

The Map

Above is a part of the reveal where they showed the map. There are few maps that are possible and familiar. At the left side at the bottom of the island (I think it is?) there is a little cargo area which I assume to be, well, the map from Black Ops 2 map "Cargo". Also at the right side there are turbines and beneath a broken which I assume also to be "Turbine" from BO2 as well.

This is all I know for

Comments