Initial thoughts on Battlefield V: Trailer, Gameplay, Weapons

Hey guys! I'm back with some Battlefield V content and we'll be reviewing the trailer from E3, game-play from capture sessions and clear confusion about DLC and the passes. I have taken my time to review all the E3 games and I hope that you're all patient enough for more upcoming E3 content this Summer. But for now, we'll be covering Battlefield V.

First, I want to clear the confusion about DLC and the season passes for this game. The only thing I can say is that there is none of that. No catches at all, the game will feature a living service to be known as Tides of War. This will allow players to play games with friends without checking if their buddies have the same maps as them. Rather everyone will get everything at the same time and be at the same level. Hopefully this new idea will work well once it releases on October 11 and provide more simplicity.

Gameplay:
Battlefield is a popular game and always tries to improve game experience with every game they come out with. This year they are trying to immerse players more and involve more environmental aspects in the game. They have added women as a character for inclusion and more class setups and weapons, but we'll get to weapons later. The added environmental interactions that bring a more realistic feel to the game. In vehicles, especially tanks, your able to destroy objects and houses along with trees to get through to the enemy which is awesome. I know me and my friends will be messing with that destroying a whole bunch of stuff.

 Along with this new aspect there are also changes to animation when you jump out a window: you roll out (like auto-bots). These are my favorite things that I noticed, if you notice anything I miss feel free to include it in the comments below!

Weapons:
Of course this is a battle game and based on World War II events so we will see common weapons from this era such as the Kar98, Thompson, Bren LMG, and more! We'll also, without a doubt, see weapons for vehicles and machine gun turrets. These are only a few of these classic weapons but there will more as we learn! I'll make an update at one point with confirmed guns and score-streaks.
Otherwise anything added to the update of this post, thats all and I will see you next time! Stay #PikaPerfect!

PikawattGamer

Comments