Matter by Bungie?

Hey what's up guys! I know it's been a while but luckily I'm that gap today! Today we got some possible new content from Bungie! Unfortunately it's not for Destiny (Not stealing your thunder Robozombie1). It is, in fact, a new game possible to come from the Publishing Company. Now before we dive too deep, this was filed in for Bungie the other day, September 28, as a new trademark application. So are we looking at a new game?

The first thing we notice is the picture (above), of course. With the given graphics we can only guess this is a logo for something even bigger. Judging by the way the logo looks, (and an honest guess), we could be looking at a more calm artistic game or something more. Of course there are no details on the game itself as it is a new concept. I will keep this updated as more information comes along.

This does, however, look like a new and mysterious game. Let me know if you guys would play this game, whatever it is. I know I'm interested. This would indeed make more great sales for Bungie as they already make so much from their other widely popular games. Hopefully this will be another one of those huge games! Anyways, we're always interested to know what's up, Bungie!

That's all for today guys, I know it's a short one and doesn't explain my absence but don't worry! I will explain in a later post (not too late tho) why I've been absent and get more constant updates and content. The most I'll say is this: There is always a way to make things bigger. Bigger than you thought they'd be. Always strive for that bigger part.

And as custom, thanks for stopping by and stay #PikaPerfect!

PikawattGamer

Comments