About Wordpress...

Hey guys, I just wanted to update you on the changes for the site. I did try Wordpress and have one post on it but I found the editing and arrangement of things very limited and unorganized. Due to that I played around with other sites such as Weebly, Wix and Squarespace and found Wix to be my favorite and it made the switch easier due to the fact that it does have a Blogger app. Thankfully, with the app, I can make a separate page on the site that links directly here to the original and will receive my views and more. It does make the switch easier and it as well has a mobile app where I can upload from anywhere giving more ease again for me and Robozombie1!

So again, thank you guys so much for your patience as I move on and being a part of it! The link for the Wix site is active so the link is here.

Thanks y'all and stay PikaPerfect!

PikawattGamer

Comments