Steam Summer Sale: Call of Duty

How's it going gamers, well in this case probably PC gamers. If you're like me, there's nothing like getting free or discounted games to keep on your PC especially on your Steam library. If you don't know what Steam is or don't already have it, first I suggest getting. Steam is a gaming library and store for computer games and is great for having a hub with all your games. Steam has millions of titles on their website.

Steam has many sales and discounts, but this time we have a whole franchise of games on sale. You all know I love the Call of Duty franchise and I know some of you enjoy it as well. Well as a part of Steam's Summer Sale this year, they have the entire Call of Duty franchise on sale at nearly 47% off all games. This only includes games that are available on Steam and the participating games' DLC on sale as well.

This is a great deal and I thought you all should know and try and save some money and get some of the greatest Call of Duty titles like Call of Duty: WWII and Modern Warfare 2! I have the links and buttons below to check it out!

My Top 3 Picks:




Thanks and enjoy your day and sales! Stay #PikaPerfect!

PikawattGamer

Comments