What am I doing?

I have been absent for a while. Last time I posted, I probably said I wanted to be more active but obviously that never happened. I took a lot of time to focus on my academic and social life. A lot has changed since then. We're now in the middle of a pandemic which will affect for (probably) a long time. It's the first time our generation has seen something so devastating. Now, what does this have to do with my return? To put it simply, I was doing remote school work for high school. Now I've graduated from high school and find myself with more time. Now, this is not the only thing that has changed.

CHANGES:
I upgraded from my old computer. I previously owned an outdated Dell that was running Windows 10 OS. This old computer also had an outdated processor and graphics driver. I made the decision to upgrade not only for better performance for gaming but for my future career. I needed new specs for my future career in Graphic Design. Now, I also have the benefit of better game performance which means I am playing more new games and AAA games.

I am working on more music. I recently took to Instagram after having Twitter be my main social media for sharing my work. During all of this, I started working with a close friend who is rapping. ItsDisbelief has been a wonder to work with whether it's him helping me or the other way around. His work has inspired me to take upon more responsibility for my musical career. I have recently released two singles and plan to do more soon. This also has inspired me to work on a long term project in the background of more singles.

CONTENT:
I am taking the responsibility of being more active on all of my socials. You can go follow me on Twitter for gaming, art and other random content here. You can follow me on Instagram here while I slowly become better at daily posts of artwork, music stuff and gaming. Also with me getiing into gaming again with better quality, you can find me on Twitch, Mobcrush, Mixer and YouTube by searching PikawattGamer.

Thanks to anyone reading this for sticking around for this long. I appreciate you all and stay #PikaPerfect!

P.S. Expect more content here again!

Ken

Comments