Call of Duty 2020

What's going on everyone! Today we're uncovering everything we know about the new Call of Duty 2020 game. This time a lot of you are in the loop more than I have been but I still was just involved in everything as i usually was during my hiatus. Now, since early leaks and speculation we've known that the newest addition to Call of Duty this year would be a Cold War game. Initially, we thought we had got the title in our hands: Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War.

When I first learned of the name, I thought it was too wordy and crammed and could even just remove the "Black Ops" from it entirely and still display it as a Black Ops game in design. But as you can see in the allegedly leaked image above (credit to GarnetSunset on Twitter) , they seemingly removed "Cold War" from the title entirely. This was discovered by yours truly just hours before this goes up and reminded of what had happened with Call of Duty 2019's Modern Warfare. If you remember well, we were all speculating some kind of MW4 or MW2 remaster (which did release as a campaign). I have doubts, but I immediately thought Treyarch might pull a copy and paste of the concept of Modern Warfare.

As well as Modern Warfare has done so far, I don't know how well Black Ops would do going down the same path. The later Black Ops games (BO3 and BO4) did not receive the greatest reception by the Call of Duty community. While there were still people who enjoyed both games, I don't think either would fare well in the same concept as Modern Warfare 2019.

Hopefully, similar to the earlier rumors, the game will end up being a Cold War based game and retain some kind of originality along with the regular advancement's in game engine and graphics for the upcoming new generation of console gaming.

That's I have for now. I hope to return here soon with more news with hope of a trailer coming soon which I can hopefully post a video reaction and comb through it. Until then, stay #PikaPerfect! Also updates to the site soon!

Ken

Comments